Special Education Teacher/ ARD Committee Manager’s NEEDED In Southlake, TX
We are in need of two Special Education Teachers/ARD Committee Manager's. These Teachers will not work in classrooms. Their roles and responsibilities would be as follows:
Location: Southlake, Texas
Hours: Full Time | 37.5
ASAP-May 25th 2023
Special Education Teacher
- Scheduling and mailing notices for ARD committee meetings.
- Gathering relevant student data, such as, grades, attendance, behavior reports, progress monitoring data, universal screening results, previous and current evaluation reports.
- Preparing and finalizing required ARD committee paperwork.
- Facilitating the ARD committee meeting.
- Sending completed Individualized Education Program (IEP) documents to the parents or guardians and archiving in accordance with LEA procedures.
- Supporting families and school personnel with special education questions.
- Assisting classroom teachers with understanding and documenting the receipt of students’ IEP paperwork.
- Complying with requirements established by federal and state law, state board of education (SBOE) rules, local board policies, and special education operating procedures.
- We would train these teachers and will not be required to have ARD Committee Manager experience. ARD experience is preferred. These positions will serve our elementary campuses.
- Previous special education teacher
- Weekly W-2 Direct Deposit
- Industry Leading Benefits
- Pay based on experience $29-$36Hr
Please apply below and contact me Mirelle Thomas directly either by phone (678-951-0910) or email [email protected] if you are interested and qualified.