Special Education Teacher
Are you a Special Education Teacher in the Duncanville, TX area looking for a new opportunity? We are seeking a passionate and qualified special education teacher to join our team. This is a great full-time opportunity.
- Bachelor s Degree in Special Education or Master s/Doctoral degree in Special Education/ Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Must hold a valid Texas Teaching Certificate with special education endorsement
As a special education teacher in our district, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering effective instruction tailored to students with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
- Establishing clear communication channels with students, families, and colleagues, both written and verbal.
- Assessing and tracking student progress, compiling data, and assigning grades.
- Active participation in building and departmental meetings to contribute positively.
- Commitment to ongoing learning, enhancing subject knowledge, and embracing educational advancements to benefit students.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, feel free to apply or contact Nandi Ntuli at 678-261-8590 today to learn more about this opening and the next steps in the hiring process!