A local school district in Craig, CO is actively seeking to hire multiple motivated and passionate Special Education Teachers to join their team for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The hired special education (SPED) teachers will work fully onsite with K-12 students students who have a wide range of learning, mental, emotional, and physical disabilities to ensure they have the support and skills necessary to succeed in a center-based setting.
Caseload: Elementary & secondary; resource & self-contained
- Plan and deliver differentiated instruction to meet the individual needs of students with disabilities
- Collaborate with general education teachers, therapists, and other professionals to develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting instruction and accommodations as needed
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress and performance
- Communicate regularly with parents, administrators, and colleagues to ensure the success of students
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's preferred)
- Valid Colorado teaching certificate in Special Education
- Experience working with students with disabilities in a self-contained or resource classroom setting
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive custom pay package
- Advisory support team access
- Professional development opportunities
- Potential to renew based on performance
To apply to join our team in Craig, CO - please email your updated resume and relevant certifications here. Interview time slots are limited, and phone interviews are required prior to job offer. We look forward to speaking to you soon.
Yunsoo Kim - Senior National Recruiting Advisor
Click here to email: Yunsoo Kim
Office Phone Number: (813)-774-5129