We are actively seeking a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the 2023-2024 school year. Please see details below:
Location: Northwest Detroit, MI
- Contract Position | Full Time
- Hours: 7:45am-2:15pm
- Start/End Date: ASAP- 6/7/2024
- Caseload Details:
- Co-teaching (Math); background in math is encouraged
- On site Only
- Zoom Interview
- PAY: $39+/hr (negotiable)
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Bachelor s degree in education or Master s/ Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Michigan Special Education Teaching license
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Weekly Pay (W2)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (if needed)
- Advisory Support
If this opportunity fits what you are looking for, apply and send an updated resume. Feel free to reach out to my direct office number at 678-951-0823 if you have any further questions or would like to learn more about expediting the interview process.