Special Education Teacher Needed
Location: Jackson, California
Our school district is hiring several Special Education Teachers as permanent district employees. We are actively scheduling virtual interviews as soon as possible.
- Must be licensed in California as a Special Education Teacher.
- Current California Credential: Moderate/Severe Credential (or Learning Handicapped) Additional authorization in Autism Spectrum Disorder or willingness to add authorization to an existing credential is required.
- Full-Time | Hours vary by school
- Middle School and High School | 7:45 AM - 3:00 PM
- Elementary Schools | 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Positions Available:
- Junior High RSP Teacher (Grades 6-8)
- Amador High School RSP Teachers (Grades 9-12)
- Jackson Elementary School Intervention/ RSP Teacher (Grades K-5)
- 1 Plymouth SDC Elementary (Kindergarten ONLY)
- 1 High School RSP Teacher (Grades 9-12)
Please submit your updated resume. For eager submissions or questions, contact our Hiring Manager directly by the phone number and email listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Account Executive
Click here to email: Amanda Buckles
Office Number: (770) 557-3231