A school district in Clinton Township, MI is now interviewing for a qualified and passionate Special Education Teacher for the 2023 school year. This position is full-time. See below for requirements and the job description. To apply, please follow the link provided or email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Matea directly at 813-776-0382.
• Active MI Special Education teaching license
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in special education
• Ability and willingness to provide medical or health services
• Structured learning
• Various caseloads with varying caseload sizes
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive rates
• Vision, Medical, Dental options
Please reach out to Matea for further information.
National Hiring Manager
813-776-0382 / [email protected]
"*" indicates required fields