Job Description: We are currently seeking Special Education Teachers (SPEDS) for the 2023-2024 school year in Lovington, NM. This position requires on-site presence, and it offers a full-time schedule of 37.5 hours per week. As a SPEDS, you will be working with students ranging from Pre-K to 12th grade, though explicit caseload details have not been provided at this time.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide instruction and support to students based on their individualized needs.
- Collaborate with other educators, parents, and support staff to ensure students' academic and social success.
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting teaching strategies as necessary.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of student performance and progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid state certification or licensure in Special Education.
- Previous experience working with students with diverse learning needs.
- Knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Blazerworks offers competitive pay and benefits, including advisory support and professional development opportunities.
To apply, please email your resume to the Hiring Manager, Jasmin Nash at [email protected] or call 813-261-2252. We look forward to hearing from you!