We are seeking a dedicated Contracted Special Education Teacher to join our school district in Maple Grove, MN.
Hours: Full-Time, 8:20 AM - 3:40 PM per week
Caseload: 15-20 students
Number of Buildings: 1 Elementary
- Provide specialized education and support to students with diverse learning needs, in line with their Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Develop and implement instructional strategies tailored to individual students' abilities and learning styles.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and other specialists to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress, assessments, and interventions.
More details about responsibilities and specifics will be provided during a Zoom interview directly with the district.
- Health benefits package.
- Competitive pay (negotiable based on experience and qualifications).
- Advisory support and mentoring.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for contract renewal for the following school years.
Please click here to submit Resume directly.
National Recruiting Advisor