We are actively seeking multiple Special Education Teachers (SPED) for the current school year. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs, please apply for this rewarding opportunity. Please see details below:
Location: Chicago, IL
- Contract Position | Full Time
- 37.5 hours a week
- Start/ End Date: ASAP- 6/14/2024
- Caseload Details:
- More to come during the interview
- On site Only
- Zoom Interview
- PAY: $32+/hr (negotiable)
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Bachelor s Degree in Education or Master s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Illinois Special Education Teaching license
- PEL required in Elementary Education or Secondary Education AND LBS1 certification
- Competitive weekly pay
- W2 Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (if needed)
- Advisory Support
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below, and contact me directly either by phone or email. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like to learn more about expediting the interview process.
Sarah Edwards| 678-951-0823