A school district in Augusta, GA is now interviewing for qualified and passionate Special Education Teachers for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. This position is full-time at 35-37.5 hours per week.
See below for requirements and the job description. To apply, please follow the link provided or email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Bailee Nutt directly at (813) 343-2365.
• Active GA Special Education teaching license
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in special education preferred
• GAPSC certified in Special Ed General Curriculum
• Structured learning
• Elementary, middle, high positions available
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive rates
• Vision, Medical, Dental options
Please reach out to Bailee Nutt for further information.
National Hiring Manger
(813) 343 – 2365
"*" indicates required fields