High School - Small Caseload: Special Education Teacher (SPED)
Are you ready to embark on an adventure in education like no other? We're on the hunt for a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher (SPED) to join our dynamic team for the upcoming semester. As a Special Education Teacher, you'll have the chance to ignite positive change in the lives of students with special needs. This is a full-time position with endless possibilities.
- Craft and deliver captivating lessons to a small group of students, both inside and outside the traditional classroom.
- Innovate and adapt teaching methods tailored to the unique needs of each student.
- Employ cutting-edge tools and resources to create an interactive and inspiring learning atmosphere.
- Keep a keen eye on student progress and provide valuable feedback on their achievements.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the Class Teacher and Lead Teacher to nurture an inclusive and supportive learning community.
- Stay in close contact with parents, sharing updates on their child's progress and offering suggestions for continued learning at home.
- A Bachelor's degree in Education.
- A Master's or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with special needs.
- An active Special Education State Teaching License.
- Competitive weekly compensation, reflecting your exceptional experience.
- A personalized compensation package that's as unique as you are.
- Access to health, vision, dental, insurance, and 401K options, should you need them.
- A dedicated Advisory Team providing unwavering support.
Ready to take the plunge into this exhilarating opportunity? Express your interest in this position by submitting your resume and references to this post. We're eagerly awaiting your application and the possibility of you joining our exciting journey. Should you have any questions or need more details, don't hesitate to reach out to Jasmine at 678.713.2168. It's time to bring a breath of fresh air to education!
"*" indicates required fields