SPED Educator Opportunity | ’23 Spring – EOSY | Moderate/Severe Caseload
Schools near Valencia, CA are now looking to hire candidates licensed/certified in Special Education for this upcoming school year. We are eager to start getting qualified candidates on interviews and hired! If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply below!
1. Physically, mentally, emotionally and morally fit to undertake responsibilities involving the health, safety and welfare of children.
2. Good physical condition; able to pass District required physical.
3. Credential: Possession of a credential authorizing service for the severely handicapped and single subject or multiple subject credentials as needed based on pupil’s program needs. Must have certification in either Cross-Cultural Language and Academic Development (CLAD) or Special Designated Academic Instruction in English (SDAIE).
4. Education: Possession of an earned Baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in special education for the multi-handicapped, instructional technology, and subject matter fields commonly taught in the elementary or secondary school levels.
5. Experience: Successful teaching experience, or successful remedial teaching experience, or student teaching or internship in a severely handicapped program with pupils who have multiple handicaps.
Please reach out to me with any questions you may! I am available via text, email, or Phone call! I look forward to hearing from you!
Hakim Gray – (770)-882-2048
"*" indicates required fields