We have a position for a Speech Language Pathologist. The assignment is Full Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities. The ideal Candidate can start at least 2 weeks upon offer!
Location: Beloit, Wisconsin
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensed with the State
Details about the position:
- Must hold North Carolina Licensure for Speech
- Beloit School District
- ASAP – 6/12/2023
- Full Time (37.5 hours)
- Caseload: K-12
- 35 students
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals; documents and charts progress student progress; coordinates and leads IEP meetings.
- Consults with teachers, parents, administration, etc.
- Interviewing now!
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Jamaal Smoot at my office number at 770-557-3224