Speech Language Pathologist Harrisburg, PA
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team on a full-time basis. As a vital member of our educational staff, you will focus on providing speech and language therapy services to K - 12th grade students, aiding in their communication and language development.
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- CCC: Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Must have an active Pennsylvania SLP license
- Previous experience as a school SLP preferred
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' speech and language goals.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of therapy sessions and progress reports.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute valuable insights.
- Weekly competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Short-term disability
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or call Nandi Ntuli at 678-261-8590.