SLP: Full-time Speech Language Pathologist position needed in Flint, MI for the remainder of the 2022/2023 School Year.
BlazerWorks is a staffing company that pairs talented caregivers/educators with the nation’s best schools. We help people. help people.
- Caseload max 60 students: Head start, elementary
- SLPs preferred but CFY's may be accepted
- Start/End Dates: ASAP - 06/16/2023
- Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Must be licensed as an SLP in the state of Michigan
- CFY's will be required to have their temp license
- Provides specially designed instruction which focuses on the individual needs of the student and the achievement of the state content and performance standards.
- In preparation for instruction, addresses both short- and long-term learning goals. Shows written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisor.
- Provides developmentally appropriate learning experiences.
- Works cooperatively with classroom teachers who have students with disabilities assigned to their rooms. Assists in the diagnosis and instructional planning for identified students, monitors the I.E.P. and makes specific recommendations to teachers regarding the need for adaptations and modifications in instructional strategies and materials.
On-Site Benefits for Full-Time Candidates:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation (W-2)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Company Matching
For serious inquiries, please contact Nicholas Allen, Recruiter, at (678) 710-7749. For immediate consideration and application processing, please email an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted with 24 hours of applying.