We are interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
Location: near Ontario, CA
- Start/End Dates: ASAP End of School Year
- Full Time | 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K-12th grades | 55 students MAX
- 2 School Sites
- The position total would be about 5 days per week for direct services, evaluations, meetings, case management, etc.
- Onsite position only | W2 Contract
- More details will be presented at your interview
- Master s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC s
- CA Licensure
- Previous experience with SEIS preferred
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Pay W-2 Direct Deposits
APPLY BELOW! More information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Please contact Kaitlin Irish directly for immediate consideration at 470-299-1374