We are actively hiring for a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team on a full-time basis. As an SLP, you will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication disorders in students, as well as collaborating with educators and parents to support their academic and social success.
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- CCC: Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Must have an active New Hampshire SLP license
- Previous experience as a school SLP preferred
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech language and communication skills.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and student needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, special education staff, and parents to integrate speech and language goals into students' educational plans.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of therapy sessions and progress reports.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute valuable insights.
- Weekly competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Short-term disability
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume or call Nandi Ntuli at 678-261-8590.