Job Description: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- 23/24 School Year
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students? Join our dynamic team as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming 23-24 school year!
At our organization, we believe in the power of effective communication and its impact on a child's educational journey. As an SLP with us, you'll have the opportunity to showcase your expertise while creating a positive learning environment for our scholars.
Here's what you can expect in this role:
- Work Schedule: 8 hr/day, 40hr/week.
- A manageable caseload, allowing you to provide personalized attention to each student.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to gain insights into students' needs.
- Delivering Speech Language services to students with various disabilities, such as Autism, ADHD, developmental delays, orthopedic impairments, and congenital deformations.
- Collaborating closely with students who qualify for Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), making a significant impact on their academic progress.
To succeed in this role, we require:
- Bachelor's Level Degree or higher in Speech Language Pathology.
- State License or State Educational Certification.
- Experience with IEP evaluations, ensuring the best possible support for our students.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy a range of incentives:
- Competitive weekly pay starting at 50/HR; based on your experience and dedication.
- An individualized compensation package tailored to meet your needs and recognize your contributions.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, vision, dental, insurance, and 401K options, ensuring your well-being.
- Ongoing support from our Advisory Team, fostering a collaborative and enriching work environment.
To express your interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to the provided link. We can't wait to review your application and consider you for this exciting opportunity.
For any questions or further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jasmine at 678.713.2168. Join us today and be a part of our mission to empower students through effective communication and inclusive education!
"*" indicates required fields