Location: Paso Robles, CA
Start Date: January
End Date: June 6th
Employment Type: Full-time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Grade Levels: TK (Transitional Kindergarten) through 5th grade
- Approximately 45 students
Job Description: We are seeking a Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to cover a maternity leave position from January to June 6th in Paso Robles, CA. The SLP will work 37.5 hours per week on a Monday through Friday schedule from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The caseload for this position consists of approximately 45 students ranging from Transitional Kindergarten (TK) to 5th grade.
- Conduct assessments to diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and treatment plans.
- Attend meetings and participate in the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process as needed.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Adhere to all relevant professional and ethical standards.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- California state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) is preferred.
- Experience working with school-aged children is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in assessment and treatment of speech and language disorders.
If you are a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a temporary full-time position to make a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply. This maternity leave coverage opportunity offers a rewarding experience in a school setting, working with a diverse caseload of students from TK to 5th grade.