Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Description
Start Date - End Date: ASAP through the end of the year or until a permanent hire is made.
Days and Hours per Week:
- 5 days a week
- 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Preschool (PS) through 5th grade
Special Education or General Education:
- Both special education and general education students
Consideration for SLPA/SLP-CF:
Travel Between School Sites:
- Yes, but not on the same day
- Maximum of three sites
- Quick interview and hiring process
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Jaden Dorn
- Phone: 470-508-2938
- Contract Position
We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a contract basis in California. The successful candidate will work with a diverse caseload of students ranging from preschool to 5th grade in both special education and general education settings.
- Conduct speech and language assessments to identify communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input on goals and objectives.
- Travel between school sites as required, with a maximum of three sites in a day.
- Adhere to all relevant state and federal regulations and ethical standards.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- California state licensure and ASHA certification.
- Experience working with a school-aged population.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to travel between school sites.
Contract Details: This position offers competitive pay and guaranteed hours. The interview and hiring process will be conducted promptly. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938 to inquire about the contract position.