We are currently seeking a dedicated Contracted Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school district in Ontario, CA.
Hours: Full-Time, 30+ hours per week
Caseload: PreK, single site assignment
- Valid licensure and certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Experience or specialization in working with PreK students preferred
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders in PreK students
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans based on students' needs
- Conduct therapy sessions to improve students' communication skills
- Collaborate with educators and parents to integrate therapy goals into the students' learning environment
Additional Details: Further information about responsibilities and specific duties will be discussed during a Zoom interview directly with the district.
- Health benefits
- Competitive pay- Starting at $50-60+/hr (negotiable)
- Advisory support
- Professional development opportunities
- Potential for contract renewal for subsequent school years
Please click here to submit resume directly.
National Recruiting Advisor