An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Contracted Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school district in Ontario, CA.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Previous experience with SEIS preferred
- 55 students
- May involve working at 2 sites throughout the week
- Additional details will be discussed during a Zoom interview directly with the district.
- Health benefits, competitive pay Starting at $40-50+/hr (negotiable, based on experience), advisory support, professional development opportunities, and potential contract renewal for subsequent school years will be provided.
- Provide speech and language services to students in accordance with their Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to implement effective therapy plans.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and services provided.
Please click here to submit resume directly.
National Recruiting Advisor