A school district in Sumter, SC is now interviewing for a qualified and passionate Special Education Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. This position is full-time at 35-37.5 hours per week.
See below for requirements and the job description. To apply, please follow the link provided or email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Justin Goodloe directly at 813-358-5380.
• Active (SC) Special Education teaching license
• Masters or Bachelors degree in special education
• Multicategorical Cert is ideal
• Caseload to be determined upon interview
• Structured learning
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive rates
• Vision, Medical, Dental options
Please reach out to Justin Goodloe for further information.
National Hiring Manager – Blazerworks
"*" indicates required fields