We are seeking a dedicated Contracted Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school district through Teletherapy in Allentown, PA.
Duration: ASAP to June 7, 2024
Hours: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm, 37.5 hours per week
Caseload: Elementary School/Age - Schools TBD
Expected Caseload: Max 65 if working full-time; less if part-time
- Education: Master's degree in Speech/Language Pathology
- Licensure: PA SLP CCC License; Willingness to complete PA credentialing
- Interview: Further details will be provided during a Zoom interview directly with the district.
- Compensation: Competitive pay - negotiable
- Benefits: Advisory support, professional development opportunities, and renewal options for the following school years.
- Position Type: 1099 Position (Independent Contractor)
- Insurance Requirement: Must obtain at least a $500,000 liability insurance policy
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students in the elementary school setting.
- Provide teletherapy services to students with speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate effectively with school staff, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Manage and maintain appropriate caseload levels based on the school's requirements.
- Master's degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
- PA SLP CCC License; willingness to complete PA credentialing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively engage with students in a virtual environment.
- Experience with teletherapy is preferred but not required.
Please click here to submit resume directly.
National Recruiting Advisor