A Virtual Speech Language Pathologist is needed for our school district. This full-time position is for the entire 2023-2024 school year and it is fully remote. Please apply now to be considered.
- Experience working in schools (preferred)
- Idaho State SLP License
- For out-of-state candidates:
- Must be licensed as an SLP in the state you reside in.
- Must hold (or have the ability to obtain) SLP licensure in Idaho.
- Remote: Full-Time
- Hours/Week: 35
- Caseload: Pre-K - 12th Grade
- Duties: Assessments, case management for SLI only students, provide services, attend IEP for students servicing, and conduct Medi-Caid billing
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $45-$55
Benefits & Incentives
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and guidance throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
The virtual interview with the district administrators will discuss more details on caseload and daily duties.
Submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview.
Use the contact details below for urgent submissions and any questions.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Hiring Manager
E-mail | Click Here
Office | (770) 557-3231