Three Rivers, Michigan Special Education Teacher 2023/2024 School Year
A Special Education Teacher is needed to join our team, just east of Three Rivers, Michigan. A candidate for the position should have knowledge of working with students who have moderate to severe disabilities and be able to offer specialized education and support to fulfill their requirements. The special education teacher will oversee creating and carrying out suitable instructional techniques as well as keeping track of and logging student progress.
Caseload and School Details
- August 14, 2023 May 29, 2024
- Full Time
- Onsite Only
- Provide direct instruction to students with disabilities in a K-5th grade setting
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) in collaboration with parents and other team members
- Assess student progress and modify instructional strategies as needed
- Provide behavior management and support for students with disabilities
- Collaborate with general education teachers and related service providers to ensure a cohesive and inclusive educational environment
- Document all services provided in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in special education or related field
- Must have active Michigan Special Education Teaching license
- Experience working with students with moderate to severe disabilities
- Knowledge of evidence-based instructional strategies and behavior management techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply, kindly click the link on the website and send your resume and cover letter. In addition to excellent pay and benefits, we also provide chances for career advancement.
Brittaney Johnson can be reached at 470-602-2586.