Looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact in education? Join our team as a paraprofessional or Behavior Aide and support students in their learning journey. Your dedication and passion for education will contribute to the success and growth of students. Start your rewarding career as a paraprofessional today!
Location: Northeast Houston, TX
- Full Time| Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 Hours a Week
- Start Date: November 27, 2023
- End Date: May 30, 2024
- District is likely to renew for next school year, depending on job performance.
- Caseload: District wide need mostly Elementary. Could have some Middle school needs. MUST have schools experience. NO BCBA supervision. Students have moderate to severe behaviors
- As a paraprofessional, you will work closely with teachers to provide classroom assistance, individualized support, and help create a nurturing learning environment.
- Collaborate with a diverse student population, assist with lesson planning, and provide one-on-one or small group instruction.
- Pay rate starting out is $22-$25+ an hour depending on experience
- Zoom Interview!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Preferred
- Must Have School's Experience
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] via email in order to be reviewed right away. After receiving your application, I'll be in touch with you to discuss the employment process and find out more about you.