Looking for a rewarding career as a Speech Language Pathologist? Join our team and make a difference in the lives of individuals. Apply your expertise in speech therapy techniques, assistive technology, and augmentative and alternative communication to help individuals achieve their communication goals. Start your fulfilling journey at our School District as a Speech Language Pathologist today!
Location: Clarksburg, CA
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 35 Hours a Week
- Full 2023-2024 School Year
- Start Date: October 23, 2023
- End Date: June 7, 2024
- District is likely to renew for next school year, depending on job performance.
- Caseload: Charter School | Caseload is roughly 35-40
- As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will assess, diagnose, and treat patients of all ages, helping them improve their speech, language, and overall communication skills.
- Hourly Wage: $43-$47+ Depending on Experience
- Zoom Interview!
- Active SLP Licensure
- Strong Communication, Problem-Solving, and Interpersonal Skills
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- New Graduates are Welcome to Apply!
- Schools Experience Preferred
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] via email in order to be reviewed right away. After receiving your application, I'll be in touch with you to discuss the employment process and go over any questions.