Looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact in education? Join our team as a paraprofessional and support students in their learning journey. Your dedication and passion for education will contribute to the success and growth of students. Start your rewarding career as a paraprofessional today!
Location: Northbrook, IL
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 32.5 Hours a Week
- Start Date: October 23, 2023
- End Date: June 4, 2024
- District is likely to renew for next school year, depending on job performance.
- Caseload: Elementary Resource Para for a Kindergarten classroom; 1:1 need for pre-school student
- As a paraprofessional, you will work closely with teachers to provide classroom assistance, individualized support, and help create a nurturing learning environment.
- Collaborate with a diverse student population, assist with lesson planning, and provide one-on-one or small group instruction.
- Pay rate starting out is $20-$25 an hour depending on experience
- Zoom Interview!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Paraprofessional Certificate (Must be willing to obtain if you don't have one)
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Preferred
- School's Experience Preferred
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] via email in order to be reviewed right away. After receiving your application, I'll be in touch with you to discuss the employment process and find out more about you.