We have a full-time 22-23 SY Special Education Teacher position available in near Molalla, OR. Fantastic scholastic environment and possibility for an extended contract. Apply now and start working in as quickly as 2 weeks.
Location: near Molalla, OR
- Bachelor's Degree in Special Education or a Master's or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special needs
- Someone with a behavioral support background
- Work in different classrooms settings such as Self-Contained, CO-Teaching, Resource Room and Push In/Pull Out.
- Work with students evaluations: IEPS (Individualized Education Program/Plan)
- OR certified special education teacher
- Must hold an active Special Education State Teaching License
Details of the position:
- Start Date: ASAP
- End date: 6/15/23
- Caseload: TBD *For more details please contact me, information at bottom of post
- Personal compensation package
- Competitive weekly pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance & 401K
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. Once I have received your email, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are looking to interview ASAP, please do not hesitate on this opportunity. You can contact me directly: