URGENT! Social Worker Position for the 23-24 School Year (Orange, NJ)!
Details of the assignment below:
- Additional details about the school and the staff to be shared during a direct interview with administrators
- Master s Level Degree in Social Work
- Social Worker credential issued by the New Jersey State Board of Education
- Conduct bio-psychosocial assessments and social histories;
- Assess students for support systems, physical and emotional functioning, barriers to academic performance, peer issues, suicidal/homicidal ideation, and substance abuse;
- Implement treatment and discharge plans that support student self-determination;
- Provide direct therapeutic services such as individual, family or group therapy regarding specific issues
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you may be interested in.