Our esteemed school district in Norwalk, CT is seeking a highly qualified and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our exceptional team. As a BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing expert behavior analysis services to support the academic and social development of our students. If you have a passion for making a positive impact on the lives of students and possess the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding opportunity.
The BCBA will be responsible for a range of critical duties, including:
- Conducting functional behavior assessments and developing behavior intervention plans for students with behavioral challenges.
- Collaborating with teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure effective implementation of behavior intervention plans.
- Providing training and guidance to school staff on evidence-based behavior management strategies.
- Collecting and analyzing data to assess the effectiveness of behavior interventions and make data-driven decisions.
- Participating in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contributing behavioral expertise to the development of student goals.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of school-wide positive behavior support programs.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in the field of behavior analysis.
We offer a competitive starting pay of $41 per hour for the BCBA position.
Our school district values the well-being and satisfaction of our employees. As such, we provide an excellent benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options to meet your medical needs.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, and designated holidays, to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- Professional development opportunities to foster continuous growth and career advancement.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that emphasizes teamwork and professional excellence.
401(k) Retirement Plan:
We are committed to supporting your financial future. The school district offers a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contributions to assist you in building a secure retirement.
- Hold a valid Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Possess a master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, or a related field.
- Have experience working with students with autism spectrum disorders and other behavioral challenges within an educational setting.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of evidence-based behavioral interventions and behavior management techniques.
- Exhibit exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and fellow educators.
- Capable of conducting functional behavior assessments and crafting behavior intervention plans with precision and accuracy.
How to Apply:
To apply for this important role as a BCBA in our school district, please submit your resume to Wizdom Scott or text 678-373-0050. We look forward to reviewing your application.