Urgently Hiring! School Psychologist Needed Burnsville, MN!
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to join our team near Burnsville, MN. If you are passionate about supporting the academic, social, and emotional well-being of students, we invite you to apply for this rewarding position.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement individualized intervention plans
- Provide counseling and support services to students dealing with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Administer and interpret assessments to identify learning disabilities, developmental delays, and other special needs
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field
- Valid Minnesota state licensure or eligibility to obtain licensure
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Call me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.