We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2023-24 school year. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply today! This is a full time position
for K-1st Grade with a moderate caseload.
Location: Hopkinton, MA
- Must have Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC), may consider CFY's
- Must have an active SLP State Teaching License
- Full Time / 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K-1st Grade, Moderate
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: February 2024 (likely to extend to end of the school year)
- Competitive Pay based on experience!
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching program
To Apply: Please submit up-to-date resume to Alex Nazzaro - Call or text 678-666-4434 for more information.
Alex Nazzaro | Recruitment Advisor | Phone: 678-666-4434