We are actively seeking a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for this school year. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs, please apply for this rewarding opportunity. Please see details below:
Location: South Naperville, IL
PAY: $36/hr+ (negotiable/ depending on experience)
- Contract Position | Full Time
- 35 hours a week
- Start/ End Date: 1/8/2023- 5/30/2024
- Caseload Details:
- Case Manager for nine 3rd and 4th grade students with IEPs (primarily students with specific learning disabilities) within the Specialized Instruction program- instruct in a small setting for Language Arts and Mathematics with a para to support.
- On site Only
- Zoom Interview
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Bachelor s Degree in Education or Master s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Professional Educator License (PEL) with LBS1 or LBS2
- Competitive weekly pay
- W2 Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (if needed)
- Advisory Support
APPLY TODAY! If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about expediting the interview process, feel free to reach out to my office number at 678-951-0823