We are seeking a dedicated Contracted Virtual Special Education Teacher who is familiar with Alabama Alternatives Achievement Standards to join our school district in Bessemer, AL.
Certification Requirement: AL Teacher Certification 6-8 (Middle School) or K-12
Caseload: 6-8 Grade Level
- Provide teletherapy services to students in the 6-8 grade levels.
- Implement curriculum aligned with Alabama Alternatives Achievement Standards.
- Develop and adapt lesson plans and teaching methods to meet students' individualize needs.
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and support professionals to facilitate student progress.
- Assess students' progress and adjust teaching strategies accordingly.
- Utilize technology effectively to engage students in the learning process.
- Alabama Teacher Certification 6-8 (Middle School) or K-12 in Special Education.
- Master's degree in Special Education.
- Strong understanding and experience with AL Alternative Achievement Standards curriculum.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a remote setting.
- Prior experience with teletherapy is advantageous but not mandatory.
Please click here to apply directly.
National Recruiting Advisor