We are urgently interviewing Licensed Vocational Nurses to work 1:1 with students for the 2022-2023 School Year. Training will be provided in students home and will be riding the bus to and from school with them!
- Experience working with AAC Devices
- Riding the Bus to and from school
- Active LVN License in California
- Must have Experience with Trach
- Location: La Verne, California
- Full Time | 9:30 MA – 3:30 PM
- 1:1 Openings | 11th Grade Students
- Caseload | Student is on ventilator full time. He requires ventilator management, trach care, suctioning, G-Tube feedings, and Nebulizer treatments along with full ADL care while at school.
- Candidate will need to spend a few days in the home with student to learn about his care since he is fragile
- Start/End Date | ASAP – June 15, 2023
- individualized weekly pay as well as a pay package
- weekly compensation
- health benefits
- 401(k) plan
- stipends if applicable.
We are interviewing ASAP for this position and hiring quickly! Please contact me below with any questions.
Sarah Cotter, Account Executive, 678-710-7542