A school district in Bluffton, SC is now interviewing to hire an experienced Special Education Teacher for the 2023 school year for a contracted position. The School District is seeking a talented, caring individual to use their experience to further the education of their students. See below for requirements and the job details.
• Structured learning
• Start: ASAP - End: June 2nd, 2023
• Dual-Certified Virtual Teacher (Gen ED + SPED) for Homebound Students
• Active Colorado Special Education Teaching License
• Masters or bachelor’s degree in Special Education
• Previous SPED classroom experience is preferred
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive rates
Click to apply or email your most recent resume to [email protected] to schedule an interview. For an immediate response, call or text (813) 343-2323. We look forward to speaking with you!
National Hiring Manager - Blazerworks
"*" indicates required fields