We're seeking a speech pathologist to assist us during the new school year! Are you someone who wants to help students communicate effectively? We have an opportunity in Ramsey county.
- Masters degree in communication disorders or speech pathology
- Active licensure in Minnesota- or open to getting licensed
- MDE school license - or open to getting licensed
- W2 contract with benefits
- ASAP - June 2024
- Full-Time Hours
- Provide direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students IEPs/504 plans.
- Conduct assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Develop treatment plans (IEPs/504 plans) that are strength-based as well as child and family centered for overall educational improvement.
- Ensure evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines.
We offer benefits such as Medical, Dental and Vision! Get paid every Friday!
If interested, apply with your most up-to-date resume
Email Lindsey Hamilton