Join our team as a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time VOCO position California & 3 Openings On-site near Vista, CA. for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Make a meaningful impact on students' lives using the innovative VOCO (Virtual Online Classroom Observation) platform.
- Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students.
- Develop individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and professionals to support students' speech and language development.
- Monitor student progress and adjust therapy plans as necessary.
- Attend team meetings and Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings.
- FT & PT Available
- 1 VOCO position
- 3 On-site
- Caseload: TBD at interview
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP in California.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with VOCO platforms or willingness to learn.
To apply for this full-time VOCO SLP position, please email your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] .
Please include "VOCO SLP Application - Vista, CA in the subject line of your email.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.