A school in the state of Colorado area is looking for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. We're seeking for a motivated applicant to join our team!
About the position:
- Full-time / 37.5 hours a week
- Caseload details will be discussed during the interview process
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify speech, language, and communication disorders among students.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, setting appropriate goals and objectives for each student.
- Deliver evidence-based speech and language therapy services to students with a variety of communication disorders.
- Must have an active SLP Colorado License
- Must have Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
About the benefits:
- You will receive a compensation package including health benefits, 401K, an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- We also offer housing assistance if needed.
- $30-50 an hour, depending on previous experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!