A school in the state of Pennsylvania is searching for a part-time, virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the full 23/24 school year. Work from home while helping Special Needs students in a K - 12th setting!
About the position:
- Part-time / 15-22.5 hours per week
- Caseload: Approximately 15 students grades K - 12th, mainly 6th - 12th
- Must have Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have an active Pennsylvania SLP License
- Must have Pennsylvania Instructional I or II Certificate in Special Education - Speech/Language Impaired PK - 12th
About the benefits:
- You will receive a compensation package including an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- We also offer housing assistance if needed.
- Access to Blazer Jobs Advisory Team for support from former professionals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!